REFEREED JOURNAL PUBLICATIONS
- M. Mosleh, P. Heydari, B. Heydari, Strategic Network Formation: Extended-island Connection Model, [In Review] Journal of Economic Theory.
M. Mosleh, B. Heydari, Essential Structural Drivers of the Evolution of Fairness, [In Review] Nature Scientific Reports.
- M. Mosleh, K. Dalili, B. Heydari, Distributed or Monolithic? A Computational Architecture Decision Framework, [Early Access] IEEE Systems Journal, 2016, DOI: 10.1109/JSYST.2016.2594290 arXiv: 1608.00944.
- M. Mosleh, P. Ludlow, B. Heydari, Distributed Resource Management in System of Systems: An Architecture Perspective, [Early View] Systems Engineering, 2016, DOI: 10.1002/sys.21342 arXiv:1604.02114.
- M. Mosleh, K. Dalili, B. Heydari, Optimal Modularity for Fractionated Spacecraft: The Case of System F6, Procedia Computer Science, 28 (2014): 164-170. DOI: 10.1016/j.procs.2014.03.021.
- B. Heydari, M. Mosleh, K. Dalili, Efficient Network Structures with Separable Heterogeneous Connection Costs, Economics Letters, vol. 134, no. September, pp. 82-85, 2015. DOI:10.1016/j.econlet.2015.06.014 arXiv:1504.06634v3.
- B. Heydari, M. Mosleh, K. Dalili, From Modular to Distributed Open Architectures: A Unied Decision Framework [Early View], Systems Engineering, 2016, DOI: 10.1002/sys.21348 arXiv:1605.00682.
- A. Sharbatoghlie, M. Mosleh, T. Shokatian, Exploring Trends in the Codes of Ethics in the Fortune 100 and Global 100 Corporate Websites, Journal of Management Development, Vol. 32, Issue 7, 2013 P 675-689.DOI:10.1108/JMD-04-2011-0044
A. Abiri, M. Fotuhi, M. Parvania, M. Mosleh, Optimized Sectionalizing Switch Placement Strategy in Distribution Systems, IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, Vol. 27, No. 1, January 2012 P 362-370. DOI: 10.1109/TPWRD.2011.2171060
- B. Heydari, M. Mosleh, Spatial Risk Diffusion: Predicting the propagation of risk linked to human behavior, Point of View, Accenture co. Link
- M. Mosleh, Computational Architecture for Autonomous Networked Systems, INCOSE e-Newsletter, October 2015, Quarter 3, pp. 8. Link
SELECTED CONFERENCE PRESENTATIONS
- M. Mosleh and B. Heydari, Fair Topologies: Structural Drivers of Evolution of Fairness in Social Networks, 2nd Annual International Conference on Computational Social Science (IC2S2). 2016, Evanston, Illinois, Oral Presentation
- M. Mosleh and B. Heydari, Spatial Diffusion of Risk: The Case of Risky Teenage Drivers The 5th International Engineering Systems Symposium (CESUN 2016), Washington D.C., Oral Presentation
- M. Mosleh, P. Ludlow, and B. Heydari, Resource Allocation through Network Architecture in Systems of Systems: A Complex Networks Framework, 2016 Annual IEEE Systems Conference (SysCon). 2016, Orlando, Florida, Oral Presentation
- M. Mosleh, K. Dalili, and B. Heydari, Efficient Structure for Networks with Heterogeneous Connection Model, in 6th Workshop on Complex Networks (CompleNet 2015), New York City, New York, Oral Presentation
- M. Mosleh, P. Ludlow, and B. Heydari, Resource-sharing Mechanisms in Autonomous Systems, 4th International Engineering Systems Symposium (CESUN 2014), Hoboken, New Jersey, Oral Presentation
- M. Mosleh, K. Dalili, and B. Heydari, Optimal Modularity for Fractionated Spacecraft: The Case of System F6 Conference of Systems Engineering Research (CSER) 2014, Los Angles, California, Oral Presentation
- M. Mosleh and B. Heydari, Optimal Allocation of Excess Generation in Microgrid Networks, Center of Excellence Wireless and Technology (CEWIT) 2013, Melville, New York, Poster presented